Protection of Personal Information
The company complies with the new JIS revised in 2006. We will continue to make active efforts on promoting personal information protection activities.
The company is aware that protection of personal information is an important social responsibility to fulfill as an information processing service company providing total office management services. The company has established the following basic policies in handling personal information. When handling such information in business activities, the company shall ensure that all of the employees truly follow the policies and adequately protect personal information to always provide services and products capable of earning the trust of clients and society.
1．Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
- （1）When the company collects personal information from a customer, we clarify the intended use of such information and obtain the customer’s consent concerning the use. If providing the collected personal information to third parties including outsourcing, we shall obtain the customer’s consent likewise.
- （2）The collected personal information will not be used beyond the scope of the original consent. If the company needs to use personal information beyond the scope of such purposes, we shall do so after obtaining the customer’s consent once again.
- （3）The personal information commissioned for the purpose of information processing will only be used for the purpose of fulfilling the relevant operations, and it will never be used beyond the range required for completing the purpose of use.
2．Compliance with Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, and Other Legal Imperatives Concerning Personal Information
- The company has established internal regulations regarding protection and handling of personal information based on all the relevant guidelines including laws, ordinances, and guidance set out by Japanese government and JIS Q 15001. The company shall continue to review and improve the regulations as necessary.
- （2）In handling personal information, the company abides by applicable laws, regulations and guidelines as well as internal regulations.
3．Prevention and Remediation of Divulgence, Loss, or Damage of Personal Information
- （1）The company shall appoint a personal information manager to limit the number of personnel who have access to personal information.
- （2）The company shall make efforts and take necessary safety measures for preventing unauthorized access to personal information and leakage, loss, and destruction of personal information.
4．Complaints and Inquiries about Personal Information
- （1）The company shall properly respond to any complaints or inquiries concerning personal information. Please contact the following personal information help desk if you have any inquiries.
5．Continuous Improvement on the Protection of Personal Information
- （1）The company shall establish, implement, and maintain a management system for the protection of personal information.
- （2）The company shall regularly inspect and monitor the status of the management system for the protection of personal information. If any problem or room for improvement arises, the company shall take corrective and preventive actions in order to continue to improve the management system for the protection of personal information.
6．Other Matters Concerning Personal Information
- （1）The company shall inform all employees about these personal information protection policies to improve their awareness of personal information protection. The company shall also make these personal information protection policies to public.
Established on May 13, 2004
Revised on January 31, 2007
Yamakin Japan Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President